Have strong opinions on Disciplines of History? Unsure which option to take next term? This is the section for you.
- In defence of HistoriographyDaniel Morgan sets out the case for the continued relevance of the Historiography Prelims paper.
- A Review of HBI IV – What’s Happened to Wales?Hannah Rees reviews the HBI IV paper, outlining the paper’s strengths and what it reveals about the university’s view of Wales.
- The British Isles in Oxford – comforting in its familiarity, or repetitive and limiting?Lucy Fletcher discusses Oxford’s “frankly old fashioned” approach to the history of the British Isles and its inherent inequalities.
- 10 Libraries you should visit at least once while in Oxford“…a totally subjective and opinionated review of the 10 Oxford libraries and reading spaces which made the most significant impression.”
- In Defence of Art ApproachesGrace Clark talks about how art approaches changed her perspective.